jhwh 1

forze slovene


ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]shalomnaumann--. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] But God has the political power to intervene in the history of mankind? If you have undermined the faith of Rei Unius? So, can undermine the faith of all. "Now as always. No one can escape my hand -says the Lord:. No one can change what I do"-says the Lord: Isaiah 43.11. Sennacherib had insulted God, YHWH and judging and insulting him: YHWH, asking him, at the same level of the other idols, but in the night an angel kills 185,000 his soldiers. Shortly after, too, Sennacherib is killed by his sons ct:. Isaiah & 37.36. 2 Kings 19.35

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]anonimus--. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] is the hate that keeps continuously you, as a prisoner of that violence as a prisoner to bring you hell. God will punish those who did evil to you: even I will punish him. If I can I ask your forgiveness for those? You forgive! and you will be free and happy again, if you had been abused and raped by her father, brother.. you would not have forgiven? As you see, you were luckier than many other women! But if you forgive you will allow God to intervene with his methods. In addition, you can remove the curse that is now on your sex, if you live your sex according to God's plan, it will turn into happiness, life and joy again. But if you do not want to forgive? You'll remain in the curse forever! . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Pacovl8--. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] babylon system? has no influence on the Holy Scriptures: for they are a person, the same Person of the Word of God: the Messiah: is why the Scriptures are so well that can not be corrupted also my jesus has BLACK eyes and black hair and is a jewish man: ok! Peace

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]eartina --. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] If men want to hate and kill? Me and God can not intervene? "You kill yourself!" But if you want to overcome and you entrust yourself at justice to God and of the his Rei Unius? then, only then will a big win for everyone, because God is not racist God not shows preference no religion or people, but all those whose hearts are pure are accepted! he is the Lord God of all, then are all accepted!

eartina ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
Palestinian Boy Begs Israeli Soldiers Not To Take His Father - WhatReallyHappened Hitler didn't die, just went to Israel Google- Facts not Fairies Israel did 911 and more. Will start III. world war

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]shalomnaumann--. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] few people know that the Bible is a living person: Wisdom or Messiah that is the Holy Spirit Therefore, the Bible, can not be understood as one can understand a book. is need the help of the Holy Spirit to understand the Bible. Now it is understandable, as all the verses of the Bible, talking to people of every generation, in a different way: because the Bible is a living word and dynamic. With this necessary premise I found: 1-. the destruction of the enlightened in Isaiah 14.3 to 21. God can flood their underground shelters with an earthquake! The enlightened are split, to the point that I'm their only hope. 2-. A just and perfect king: "Rei Unius" Isaiah 8,23-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]9,6; Isaiah 11-12; Isaiah 32

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
priest008 SAID: how can they be good men if they don't accept him and his teachings for what they really are, it's their choice, Christ spoke clearly -ANSWER-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] Jesus did not accept the lukewarm in its priests(Television, abandonment of the breviary and medieval spirituality)! serious is now, in all this sexual phobia of media the obligation of celibacy, which was illegally converted into a vow of virginity, with this consequence of an untold disaster to the plan of salvation of souls! More and more priests, bishops and cardinals down to hell !!! modernism is like a cancer in the Church: a fatal cancer!

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
JEWSHAVESEXWITHKIDS1 SAID: A Maryland rabbi caught in a television sting operation was sentenced to 6 1/2 years in prison yesterday for trying to solicit sex from a 13-year-old boy over the Internet. David A. Kaye, 56, told the judge that he traveled to Herndon for what he thought would be sex with a boy "as a cry out for help to fight my personal demons." Sobbing as he acknowledged his father, who sat in the courtroom in a wheelchair, Kaye said his conviction had made him face "the reality of who I am. . . . I know I need help. I pray that God allows me to get that help." -ANSWER-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] You can not hate a people or culture, making a generalization. You can not despise those who need help and begs to receive this help. The complaints are not correct when there is hatred: you must fight the hatred that is in your heart. Also, you need of help for you! Also you need to be helped!

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]NewBornAssyria-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]I am not the Messiah. am Rei Unius in all World and King of Israel in Palestine: Israel-Assyria-Persia-Egitto-L­ibano,ecc.. I would not be able to dismiss someone. It will be the first and only time that people are happy to be conquered and liberated from Satanism absolute of IMF-NWO. For me lorenzojhwh the linguistic and cultural identity of a single African village is an absolute value. I believe that diversity is the true wealth of mankind. I and my dream of love that is in every human heart. That's why I will conquer the world with the power of love: universal brotherhood. You OverlordShamala, you are a Satanist of enlightened that you want one man is richer than 20 nations: thief and murderess for 50 million children that should die of hunger and MILLION of fathers who must be brought to suicide by despair you are Satan. Damn your soul to burn! You have written to me BUT You have also blocked me: this is FOR of the your proof of premeditated malice

OverlordShamala ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
Boy you sure like to hear yourself, such arrogant man you are....

NewBornAssyria ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
Israel-Assyria-Persia United forever. You are manifesting the ture Messiah. May Assur, the ONE BEING, THE CREATOR,  THE PRIME MOVER bless this unity

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]priest008--. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] you have studied the revelations: "Apparitions of Garabandal?? Then you will know that many priests do not believe in the existence of the devil and that the Church has abolished the exorcists. that our Catholic Church is over, that no longer has a future: 1 -. modernism 2 -. freemasonry 3 -. atheism but you do not be discouraged, because Christianity is not a religion but a Divine Person Resurrected who sits on the throne at the right hand of the Father. Jesus (is) Christ Amen Alleluia shalom + salam + Shlomo/Shlama = love + bless + blessings

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]shalomnaumann--. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] is terrible to consider as my subjects are at war for nothing! Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Egypt, etc ...? They are brothers! Can not imagine the prosperity and happiness of being in my kingdom! 1. Here, the size of my kingdom: Isaiah 19, 23-25 2.For the hidden powers of the NWO: As is fell the kingdom of the enlightened? is precisely then that is raises my kingdom: Isaia 29,15-24 shalom + salam + Shlomo/Shlama = love + bless + blessings

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]shalomnaumann--. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] Rei Unius can kill in a mode supernatural because that you can ask the Satanists. They say: 'no, not true!" then you ask to them how long you are on this site? Then he will say "few months". In fact, he does not know what was before him, God killed him for me! But my real deterrence, not is the terror, but the favor of God. I conquered all because I have a truth and justice that can not be matched by any. I am the universal brotherhood: that the secular and rational metaphysics which is the embodiment of the principle of equality and truth. It does not matter if the men deserve the 3rd WW nuclear, but I'll always be i, the most beautiful and prosperous period of the history of mankind: this has been prophesied. Unfortunately, after of me? will be continuing the abyss: events always bad why men continue to betray God: until will the rise of the antichrist

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
[This is for your miracle] YHWH the God of Abraham and Moses must humiliate all enemies of Rei Unius: lorenzojhwh. Thanks for having created me and have sacrificed your only son Jesus Christ the Messiah King of Israel, for me! Is for the blood of Jesus on the cross, which I am now in your presence purest as a angel! Is for body wounds of Jesus on the cross, which I destroy/order to all my diseases and all my problems, "Go Satan drink your poisons made by yourself!" Jesus is the innocent lamb slain for me, that's why: I can be: happy, feel good, victorious, no longer have financial problems. Amen Alleluia. I proclaim before: angels, saints to the world that "Jesus is my God, my only Lord and Savior's. why, I am entitled to receive all the fullness, because my debt is paid I am divine, immortal, transfigured and glorified. Glory to the name of Jesus in the Holy Spirit! This is the miracle I want ...ALLELUIA to give public testimony ALLELUIA ALLELUIA ALLELUIA ALLELUIA ALLELUIA

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
NewBornAssyria SAID: "A heartbreaking number of our brothers and sisters lost their lives on the eve of August 1933. That was, and remains, a dark day in our people's history, namely the Assyrian Martyrs Day. And yet, the Chaldean Catholic Church has elected to hold a series of festivities in California, which will include singing and dancing, but a day prior to this "black" day in our history. The Chaldeans and the Assyrians are one and the same, sharing a rich and proud history; the joys and heartaches of one of them are that of the other. Therefore, the conduct of the Chaldean Catholic Church in California is wrong and must be condemned. Reverence for our forefathers, humility, and morality itself demand it." So, Assyrian Community of YouTube, along with all her friends, has chosen to put this link as her 'featured video' under 'Settings' from now till Aug. 12. This shall be a way to spread this boycott all across YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7oL_N6cJAk

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
"Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. " -Socrates *** If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. -George S. Patton *** 1.What men shall undertake to do is determined by what they conceive to be possible. 2.Humor of any sort is impossible outside the land of hope. -H.S. Nash *** 1) Assyrian Catholic+Asyrian Orthodox+Assyrian of the East = ASSYRIAN nation 2) The name ASSYRIAN is NOT negotiable. 3) ASSYRIAN history need NOT to be rewritten. 4) Arameans, Maronites, Melkites, Mandaeans and, Israelies are Assyrians' brothers and sisters in blood. 5)"Destiny may be created for us and by us- waiting for it to be fulfilled is needless." 6)'Turn the other cheek' days are over. 7)Keep the priests in their churches. 8)My nation is my religion. 9)To make dream come true is to wake up -Assyrian Connection

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
I go to Churches in order to learn Assur's words and live His Son's way of life, NOT to discuss whether Assur exists or not. Churches are NOT in a position to tell me who I am but, rather, to teach me how to live. -Myself *** I want Christianity for Assyrians not the other way round. -Professor Ashur Yusuf Harput *** Before I became a priest I was an Assyrian, before I became a bishop I was an Assyrian, I am an Assyrian today, tomorrow, forever, and I am proud of it. -H.H. Mar Rafael Bidawid I *** I dont want the heaven if there is no Assyrian in it -Rest in Peace: Mar Narsai *** "It is impossible for me and my people to surrender after seeing the atrocities done to my Assyrian people by your government; therefore my brother is one, my people are many, I would rather lose my brother but not my nation." -H.H. Mar Shimun XXI Benyamin

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
NewBornAssyria SAID: "A heartbreaking number of our brothers and sisters lost their lives on the eve of August 1933. That was, and remains, a dark day in our people's history, namely the Assyrian Martyrs Day -ANSWER-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] OBVIOUSLY I'm on the side of the innocent martyrs! But if we honor them all, we need 1000 days per year, for crying constantly. I do not believe that we must generate conflict on the martyrs: they do not want this. Honor, at all victims of injustice because they have been already been honored by God. I am sure of this: "the martyrs with their sacrifice, this would get, they want a better world and without hatred"

Naomispygame02 ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
Hello.Thank you for the message.Have a nice day.See you.

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Shalomnaumann-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]♔♥♔"I want to do to Israel what spring does with cherry trees " ♥ ♔lorenzojhwh & Pablo Neruda . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Shalomnaumann-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] love + shalom + love ♔♥♔ "I want to do to Israel what spring does with cherry blossoms! " ♥ ♔ ♥ lorenzojhwh ??????????????????????????????­??????????????????????????????­???????? ♥ ♔ ♥ I love Israel Are you jealous for me? ??????????????? ♥ ♔ ♥ io amo Israele sei tu geloso per me?

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Shalomnaumann-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] "War of civilizations"? this is a contradiction in terms and in content because every civilization is secular, that is a positive value, as a civilization can not be never against another civilization, as a value can not be against another value. I let myself be conquered by a civilization superior to mine! "Let's the play! may the best win!" But in action with the enlightened and the violation of religious freedom in Saudi Arabia are violated all the "rules": we are all in a raping and in a unjust.

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]youtube --. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] I am a divine mirror! everything that one wants to do to me? Then God will do to him, of course! I am an active ministry and you know it, then because you're doing the fool with me? you want to limit me! But if I am from God .. and I'm really from God! So, your attempts are pathetic! Now, I have to authenticate even my same comments on my channel with my password! Now, I can no longer delete the list of friends, because you do not want to grow the number of my friends? But they are already 5000 the my friends and you know it! If you are a corrupt, which is in injustice? the day of your trial, you can not support the contradict in a public trial

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Shalomnaumann-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]lorenzojhwh is the "Rei Unius" and "King of Israel" Has a legal function of Ambassador of God and of man, with special powers of sovereign autonomy. In the Kingdom of God: lorenzojhwh is at of above every angel and of the same patriarchs. lorenzojhwh is the level immediately below the divinity of God and his Messiah. but now on earth, lorenzojhwh is a man like everyone else, his life? not is more important of one children dying of hunger for the wickedness of the enlightened. As a governor what that he decides, will automatically be ratified! So Rei Unius is not a religion but is the soul of every religion, whose purpose is to love and serve God, that's why he has the right to organize under the laws of the kingdom of God even the kingdom of the earth: that is the universal brotherhood: no racism. If the world did not recognize his Unius Rei? can not overcome this crisis: that the collapse of the International Monetary Fund in the 3rd WW nuclear.

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Shalomnaumann-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] lorenzojhwh the "Rei Unius" and "King of Israel" he not has visions, he not has charisma: he not has no supernatural powers: 1. because metaphysics is pure rationality: 2. because the legacy of Abraham and Israel is the pure faith in God's Word Then, the inner qualities of lorenzojhwh are those of any minister of God: 1. purity of heart 2. honesty or absolute equality 3. spiritual insight 4. gift of interpretation of scripture, then the instrument of communication with God is the same tool used to marry in order to love: intuition and dedication (which is consecration)

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]14MariusChivu88 -. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]OTTOMANinvasion-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] If Israel builds Jewish Temple: home of all peoples and be faithful to their God YHWH, if he refuses the Talmud and the enlightened, then Israel would be truly invincible, all the world would be placed in safety. In contrast, there will be many casualties on all sides. But Israel can not be destroyed, because this I know this with certainty. . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Gravelandart--. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] I said that the Christian martyrs throughout the history of mankind will be 120 million. 1. 100 million have already been sacrificed as innocent lambs. 2. but in the next 300 years (ie until the end of the world) will still be killed another 20 million Christians, Christian martyrs: from: Communists and Satanists, Muslims, Hindus, etc ... . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]rockstar08876 --. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] I am Rei Unius, and also, I am the King of Israel that is the death of the abominable state of Israel and of Zionism ideological IMF for world peace

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Shalomnaumann-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Clinton's daughter? married a jew! So even "FIAT" of Agnelli has become of a jew! If 270% of the money is stolen by the state (ct:. Giacinto Auriti scientist) against the people and is given to the enemy "enlightened" (CT:. By Lucifer). Everything around it has already become all of the Jews very quickly, while all people die? This is a bomb ready to explode! That is why the laugh "enlightened" again for the next war and for the next "holocaust" of the Jews .... everything has been planned! how it was brought to perfection of their technique criminal! this is the game of Satan and "enlightened" that have already been many times for as have improved in their technique criminal! So the enlightened will again: more and more alone, to control their world, how we all become or their slaves, or their pawns, their Satanism is pure. Because this is certain: "the enlightened are Satanists, who pretend to be Jews!"

LibertyTruthJustice ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
Shalom and God bless you my friend.

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]priest008--. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] I am: 1. Bachelor of Sacred Theology, 2. acolyte; 3. teacher of religion; 4. My theological education is that the presbytery; 5. I am a conservative Catholic fundamentalist Christian biblical and papal. You want to nullify the blood of martyrs, Protestant, Orthodox, etc. .. ? Satan would not be able to do better than you! Just today, the Catholic Church is in a very embarrassing, because it can no longer speak of bank seigniorage, as it is crushed between the heresy of modernism and Freemasonry? I am a conservative, very critical of the Cocilio Vatican II, but I'm not as bad as you, because God is not the bad. You're forgetting that "the Holy Spirit of God is the life of every living thing. You're destroying the hope for mankind." You can not use the truth that you say against God's heart. Of this I am sure, "the pope is in communion with me, not with you".

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
priest008 SAID: Re: R:Re: Jesus reigns! -. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] No i am sorry you hate it all wrong. Christ said unless you eat my body and drink my blood you have no life in you. the only church that celebrates Christ body and blood is the Catholic Church. He said to St.peter " I give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, what you bind on Earth shall be bound in heaven" Thus the Papacy has so much power given by Christ, those outside of the papal jurisdiction are not the ones who eat Christs body and drink his blood -ANSWER-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] You're not the representative of the Catholic Church! even if you say a theological truths, but your vision is basically a threat to peace and against very concept of a merciful God. God kills the good men just because they are not Catholic? So, your God is evil: also!

OTTOMANinvasion ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
fuck you!!

Rottka86 ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
Thank you so much. :) God bless you too. Nice channel and thank you for friendship :) It's really helpfull. I have to fight with demon too. Thanks again for frienship and sub :*

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]XXXxThemessiahxXXX-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] all the great rabbis of the past, they know that the Messiah, comes with great power, enough to eliminate the effects of original sin and regenerate the whole of creation. and finally establish the Kingdom of God and to judge the living and dead. You have that power? In fact, when they said at a rabbi that, the Messiah had come? He went out the window he saw that nature had not changed and said "no, can not!" You're playing with something very dangerous!!! When I said "all the Jews outside Israel, during the 3rd WW will die?" I did not have a revelation. But everything I say, God JHWH realize, because I am Rei Unius and: then: God will honor my word, because I have the legal rights of the kingdom of God on earth! " REI Unius is the largest authority in the entire history of mankind.

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]youtube--. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] you're boycotting my http://satan-is-faggot.blogspo­­­-------t.com and that everyone can judge you're haunting lorenzojhwh In fact you automatically add this string (-------) at site name http://satan-is-faggot.blogspo­­t.com I endured for a year this violence by you that's enough! you stop me from obstacle! . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Shalomnaumann-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] director of TerraSantaLibera.org is unilateral. he's all for the Palestinians. is not easy to keep balance in this endless war so cruel and so disproportionate. I say: "Israel first!" & "Long live Israel!" So I would have already exterminated all Palestinians. But Jews have always been well received and after many centuries they were hunted and killed, why were always involved with the enlightened: that wear and intrigue. usury, conspiracies, Masons and human sacrifice of children, misuse of monopoly every resource for the suffocation of the people. But while fleeing of the enlightened, many innocent people are died,

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]XXXxThemessiahxXXX-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]if you want to do the Messiah? Then, also you have to suffer everything for love, as Jesus suffered and then you must die on the cross. No! this is a bad time for all antichrists with lorenzojhwh into action, of which you are the less bad! If you want to believe to be the Messiah? Then I'll hurt to you! you stop! All are creatures of JHWH! But, only the fundamentalist Christian Bible, like me, only they are children of God! and this is true because I can do you good as evil in a supernatural way. you? no! All Jews to be outside Israel? During the 3rd WW nuclear will all die!

ShalomGerusalemme ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
priest008 SAID: No, I am sorry, one is the true Religion the ONE HOLY CATHOLIC and APOSTOLIC CHURCH. "Extra Ecclesiae nulla salve" those outside the Church can't be saved. -ANSWER-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] no! The Kingdom of God was bigger than the Church, all men of good will will also be saved, as the angels sang in Bethlehem. If your God save only the Christians? he would be a failure! But some Christians may have only participation in the divine nature through Christ, a divine nature which is very painful in this world. // no! Il Regno di Dio è più grande della Chiesa, tutti gli uomini di "buona volontà" saranno ugualmente salvati, come cantavano gli angeli a Betlemme. Se il tuo Dio salvasse solo i cristiani? lui sarebbe un fallito! Ma certo solo i cristianio possono avere la partecipazione alla natura divina attraverso Cristo: una natura divina che è molto dolorosa in questo mondo.

lorenzojhwh ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]XXXxThemessiahxXXX --. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] In youtube? you can find only the self-styled messiah, and Jews used to youtube, paid by the Mossad, you can find in yoube, I was not able to meet one important person: they are coward, vampires, usurers! But I know what is good for you! ✙ ♥ ♔ WELCOME in my LIVE! ✙ ♥ ♔ ✙CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB is virus deadly AMEN "Drink your poisons made by yourself"✙ I was not able to mistreat one rabbi, one among the leaders, elite, enlightened. Perhaps they are not on youtube? As they are cursed and how they know they're totally murderers and Satanists and criminals who stole the peoples' sovereignty. They are cowards! they do not have the courage to talk to me! and I'll hurt to you? No, I will not hurt you, but at their i will hurt, that they are criminals of the Freemasons NWO and the IMF.

lorenzojhwh ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]XXXxThemessiahxXXX --. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] right now, I have finished reading all your tremendous article. You never spoke with God, but with your subconscious. That is, with your good heart who wants the good: your good, your good. But it is not a universal good, because you do not know to respect the views of other peoples. So you are not scientific because you can not really be because Zionism is not the secular but the Talmud is philosophy, ideology and religion heresy against Moses. I do not need to talk to God, because I already know how he thinks. If I ask God: "Why you not kill everyone those that I ask you to kill?". God responds to me, "because they are already demons, and in a little? Burn them all like demons on a fiery plate: anyway! x 3°WW: Amen Alleluia!"

lorenzojhwh ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]XXXxThemessiahxXXX --. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]You make the professor to say nice words: fair and correct? because you think that Muslims are all idiots and ignorant? No. Islam is for all Muslims as well: an emergency weapon against our malice and wickedness. Why is not our IMF, masonry, etc. .. with which we have stolen everything that was possible to steal. I have threatened the Saudi Arabia, to attain freedom of religion immediately. But are our occult powers, which have made this planet a desperate situation, between life and death. a struggle for survival. Why all the West behind the guise of Christianity, in reality is pure Satanism! Certainly Muslims? they are less satanic of us! There are many weapons dirty to us: (depleted uranium, chemical, biological, nuclear) and it is precisely Israel and the U.S. to use them. Islam is a weapon for them, a weapon dirty is all. But we do more to fear! Before we talk nonsense, we must understand the real concerns of our party contrary

lorenzojhwh ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
XXXxThemessiahxXXX SAID: How can a person say that Islam is a religion of peace or that there is no compulsion in religion when in the verses of the Qu'ran people are instructed to fight and that one must wage Jihad to wage Holy war on the infidels? The entire religion since the time of Muhammed has been succesfully defended because of the brainwashing technique of double think. There is no doubt in my mind that the secret nature behind the teachings of Islam is to achieve world domination. This is the real truth regarding the intentions of Mohammed and many others who used the faith for fame,power, money and to exploit the power of religion to freely continue their crimes for centuries. There is a special technique in manipulation called double think. If none of you are familiar with what double think is i shall explain it in these terms. It is the ability to hold two contradictory thoughts at the same time.-ANSWER-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] OK!

lorenzojhwh ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]XXXxThemessiahxXXX --. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] I have not finished yet to study all your long document for me it is difficult to translate. please, writing more concise with me. you speak too well to be a fat man, while all the people dying of hunger and desperation because the Jews in the world have taken everything that you could take: government, finance, NWO, IMF, Freemasonry, Satanism, SpA, network, etc. .. etc. .. we Jews be in the most important and meanwhile, we are on the brink of the 3rd WW nuclear crisis and a global unprecedented, so your fine words? is all hypocrisy! but when the spring rolls too? then it breaks! When you're paying you to advertise to the devil? Pass me half of your salary! False is your faith if you do not see the Satanists Jews of the IMF! you filter out a gnat and swallow a camel and then you know, you are a Pharisee!

lorenzojhwh ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
XXXxThemessiahxXXX SAID: If Jesus is our lord then who am i God the Antichrist? -- ANSWER-. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] YES! YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST! All true is what you say: against Islam, meanwhile, you defend the enlightened and all occult powers that led to the systematic slaughter of Jews in history. The Special Called manipulation technique in double-think: is now used by the Zionist NWO: these have already the Zionist domination of the world: IMF + NWO and the 3rd WW nuclear is just an excuse to reduce the population

humanumgenus ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Shalomnaumann -. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] what being the Chosen People? means to be all priests and the ministers of God, that witness and update all the attributes of God means to be King of all Israel as lorenzojhwh. Being elected does not mean to rob the people: seignorage banking and exploit peoples, in many ways: SpA +NWO. Do not mean to take racism and political power of Satan and the occult powers of the IMF. This beautiful planet? leaders & elite have a nightmare, an antechamber of hell . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Shalomnaumann -. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] Cosa significa essere popolo eletto? significa essere tutti sacerdoti: ministri di Dio, cioè testimoniare e attualizzare tutti gli attributi di Dio. Significa essere tutti Re di Israele come lorenzojhwh. Essere popolo eletto non significa derubare e sfruttare i popoli. Non significa fare razzismo e assumere il potere politico di satana del FMI e i poteri occulti. Di questo pianeta bellissimo i leader e elite hanno fatto un incubo, una anticamera dell'inferno

humanumgenus ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ by UniusRei3 2 . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Shalomnaumann--. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] you can see what youtube is doing to me and did not even want to even see my comment of protest!!!! . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]youtube--. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] my son, lorenzojhwh no longer able to delete the list of friends and on the same channel of: ShalomGerusalemme and humanumgenus is the validation code, to authenticate the his comments: humanumgenus also, he can not cancel your mail list http://satan-is-faggot.blogspo­­­­­­­­­t.com because you are stubborn to say that this link is not valid? it is obvious you are boycotting the advertising of this link, because you are a Satanist! http://satan-is-faggot.blogspo­­­­­­­­­t.com . [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]youtube--. [CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] you're boycotting my http://satan-is-faggot.blogspo­­­-------t.com and that everyone can judge you're haunting lorenzojhwh In fact you automatically add this string (-------) at site name http://satan-is-faggot.blogspo­­--------t.com
[everyone can see: "rationally": God, really: JHWH: himself, through: of me] Isaiah 6:1-8. In the year, that, King Unius REI, began, to reign, I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and His train filled the temple. 2. under, Above, it stood the seraphims; each one had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. Isaiah 6:3. And one cried unto another and said, "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of His glory." 4. And the posts of the door moved at the voice: of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. 5. Then said I, "Woe is me! For I am undone, because: I am a man of unclean lips: and: I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts." 6. Then flew one of the seraphims unto me(ie, toward: all people, and all Peoples), having a live coal in his hand, which, he had taken with the tongs: from off the altar. 7. And he laid it upon my mouth and said, "Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity: is taken away, and: thy sin purged." 8. Also: I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?"

[everyone can see: "rationally": God, really: JHWH: himself, through: of me] Then said I, "Here am I. Send me!"(said: all people, and all Peoples), my metaphysics, is not: a mystical activity, but is a political act, rational, philosophical, speculative, is a property:of the human spirit, and, an his demonstration of it. would say, even, the atheist, anticlerical: Benedetto Croce! that is, the intrinsic value, the greater values: for an: more precious revolution, ie, the foundation: cultural and spiritual Christian civilization! This is why, in an intuitive way, everyone, can live: the experience of this word of Isaiah(rational, speculative, emotional, political, ie, real), and everyone can see: "rationally": God: JHWH: himself, through: of me .. because, only, in this way, I can see God

[is why: the IMF, must collapse: necessarily!] then, on the eve of a nuclear world war, because the Masonic system of bank seigniorage, it is full of derivatives fakes, and why, circulates, much more than double the money (money ill), which does not: it can never be converted into real wealth, and, therefore, the fraud of the Pharisees, it would become obvious to all, if not all were killed, and if all, not, be destroyed [at least, 70%: of mankind, must die] .. is because, the IMF, must collapse: necessarily! then it is stupid, doing support, to search well-being: unattainable and impossible for the peoples, therefore, it is smarter to invest in weapons, which is why if, the King, dell'Arabia Saudi, sells to me: 300,000 sq km of useless desert for him, then, can have the military resources necessary to stop, the army of the CHINA, and RUSSIA, that, will came against him!

666, FED ECB 322, IMF - you have ruined the world, and you will have: to save it! this time? you do not laugh, like having laugh all'11_09. ♰ CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB "Drink your poisons made by yourself""You are all lost!" Luke19.27; vota Magdi Allam.  "Behold, I lay: in: Zion a cornerstone chosen and precious, and he who believes: in it: not: be disappointed," unius REI. 1 Peter 2.6.
You know: that: S. Margaret wrote before: of the: beginning: of the: French Revolution, this expression of the Madonna: "When, the crucifix will be trampled, blood will came: flow: is for: all the streets!" [[Why: we not: can tell of ourselves: of not be "Christians" the philosopher: Benedetto Croce,]].  perhaps: foresaw the occupation Masonic, and: the infiltration: cultural nature, and: Satanic our institutions: ie, modernism evoutionism? 1st ed. Original: 1942. is: an: short essay written by Benedetto Croce: in: the: 1942, in: the: who, the author claims, that, the Christianity has: completed revolution "that worked: in: the: heart: of the: soul, the conscience, and: giving prominence to the intimate: and: your: of: this consciousness, almost seemed: that: to acquire a new virtue, a new spiritual quality, which, until then: was: lack to all humanity "which, for: about: of: the revolution, it can: not: say" Christian. " [[Why: we not: can tell of ourselves: of not be "Christians" the philosopher: Benedetto Croce,]]. "The men, heroes, geniuses" who lived before: of the advent: of the: Christianity "action time has done: beautiful works, and: transmitted to us: an: rich treasure of molds, of: thought , of: experience, "but: in: all they works, lacked that value: that: today is: this: in: all of us and: that: only Christianity has: given to every man. The Christian revolution, 3. Philosophers: and: Christianity, 4. The merits of the: Christianity, why: not: can: not: call ourselves Christians? The morning has: trace the design: an: little written on the subject [1] "On August 26: of the: same year" to shake the melancholy has: meditate: and: wrote the essay: why: not: We can: not: say "Christian". [...] Are: deeply convinced: that: thinking: and: the modern civilization are Christians, continuing the efforts made by Jesus: and: by Paul. on: of: this: has: wrote a short note of: historical, that: I'll publish it as soon as the available space. of the: rest: not: She feels: that: in: this terrible war, that: that: is: in: contrast: is: a concept still Christian: of the: life with: another: that: could trace pre-Christian age, and: reattach the front to the: civilization, against the barbarian horde violence [4] "The work thus, ie: atheist: and anti-clerical: Benedetto Croce: wanted to indicate the particular perspective: that: assumed in his analysis the phenomenon of the: Christianity. in this brief text, Croce was, immediately, spread: this: notoriety: when the Catholic Church began: to: make explicit his dissent, against: Fascist regime. which reacted: with: a violent campaign of: Printing: that: hit also: Benedetto Croce: done scorn by the minister Fascist: National Education, Giuseppe Bottai: that: alluded ironically: about, "operetta" of Croce: with: an: article entitled Benedetto Croce "rincristianito" ie, stupid: for: Despite, value political and cultural of Christian revolution:  In true Benedetto Croce: not: had abandoned, never, his belief secular, nor took sides: to: defense of the Church in Rome: but: just watched as, "The appeal to the: history: not: we can: not: recognize, and: not: tell us Christians." The story showed what is: that: was been: the historic success: of the: Christianity, more: that: his religious message: to: establish itself: in consciousness. of all. Benedetto Croce: writes: "Christianity: is been: the most revolution: that: humanity has never: made ... "Like it or not, therefore we are the heirs of: a revolution: end: that: not: to: use case, Benedetto Croce, wanting, to signify the explosive character, and: constructively together: of the: Christian interior love: ie, revolution, that: historically: has: work,not, as all the other revolutions, that: but ... ".  The Christian revolution represents: an: unique event in the history of the: humanity: why: to: difference: of: all the others, it "worked: in the center, of the soul, in the moral conscience ',' the His law drew only by the inner voice 'and' moral conscience itself, the appearance: of the: Christianity, approximate, arrival rejoiced: and: is his labor: in: mode new. " Christian: is been: a revolution "so understanding: and: deep, so fruitful of: consequences, so unexpected: and: irresistible: in: the: its realization, that: not: wonder: that: has appeared or will yet appear: as, an miracle, a revelation from above, as, an: direct intervention: of God in human affairs. " but: in really, the Christian revolution ": it was: not an: miracle" and "is because, is the spirit, that is: always full: of: himself." [The philosophers: and: Christianity]. That Spirit is present: in: all philosophers, from, the medieval to the Renaissance, the French Enlightenment, the various Vico, Kant, Fichte, Hegel, made them, debtors of the values: of the Christianity: but: the same time, legitimate interpreters: of: the religion dissemination, of the his christians Principles, "these, and: all the others, as: they, that: the church of Rome, (like not: could not: be) of protect his institution: and: his structure: that: he had given to his dogmas: in the Council: of Trento, was of: disavow result: and: persecute and, in: last sentence: with all much in the modern age:[[ ie agenda Talmud IMF: an its syllabus without be: in degree: of: contrast to the science(exploited ideologically), to the: culture(exploited ideologically): and: to the: modern civilization(exploited ideologically): of the: bad atheists: an, for do, an other: evil civilization masonic satanic satanic bad civilization: for destroy: human values ​​and pave the way for global slavery. ]] " Poor in act: and: spread values: of the "Christian revolution" those philosophers, even laymen, that: the Catholic Church: that: has condemned them: but, ... . The Church must be recognized, however, the merit: of: not have removed, from the religious thought: the ratio personal: between: the man and God, ie, all scale mythical of past: and: of: having prepared definitive philosophical categories, in 'scope: about, an: debate cultural and politic: about on christian universal thought: for an attended, in all other areas: and, for all philosophies subsequent.  Neither the Church escaped, his task: of: become universal, looking: of: Christian thought that, prevails: and: be spread: in Europe, ecc.. while falling itself: in the its historical course: in: " errors "from which, however, was able to be healed: for, with through the reform. [[The merits of the: Christianity]] are "and: revolutions: and: the discoveries that: followed in modern times: they were special: and: limited in the manner of them, but: all invested man, the soul itself: of the: man, no!: you can not think of the Christian revolution ... why: the original impulse was: and: continues its ... re-evolution Christian worked: in the heart: of the: soul, the conscience of value universal and human, and: giving prominence: about  this consciousness, almost seemed: that: to acquire, a new virtue secular, a new spiritual quality secular, that: until then: was not been given, to all humanity. "[is atheist and anti-clerical: Benedetto Croce] In Christianity we have a new vision, of the history where man acts according to a new morality based on love, "of all men, without distinction: of: the Gentiles: and: of any classes, of free man: and: of slaves, to all creatures, to the world: that: is: work: of God, and for God: that: is: loving God, "the God, that: is the" spirit "[9] whose mystery is: still the subject: of the: survey: of the: philosophers whose passion for: the truth, makes almost: of the martyrs: is why". [is atheist and anti-clerical: Benedetto Croce]... in the Christian God: is still, ours, more refined philosophies, they call it, the Spirit Holy, that: always beyond us: and: forever: is: ourselves, and, if us: not: we adore more as: mystery is: why: we know: that: it will always mystery, into our eye: of the: abstract logic and: intellectual, undeservedly, believed and: dignified as "human logic", but: that: clear truth it is: for the eye: of the: concrete logic, that: may well be called "divine", in understanding: of: as be a Christian: why: as man continuously rises his values, and that is: in this continuously joining into God, he does truly man.

  • 1_8. Ezekiel 17 (for destruction, of: NAZI Islamic Qur'anic). Parable of the two eagles punishment of Zedekiah. Ez 19:5-9 (2R 24:10-20, 25:1-7; 2Chr 36:9-13) Ezekiel 17.1. The word of the LORD came to me in these terms: 2. "Son of man, propound a riddle, and tells a parable unto the house of Israel, and say to them: 3. Thus says the Lord GOD: "A great eagle (YHWH), the large wings, with long feathers, covered with feathers. Than (different colors: namely, every beauty and glory), came to Lebanon (1980 AD, I had 20 years), and off the top: a cedar. (lorenzojhwh: MORE NOBLE BOY). 4. they broke the highest twigs (lorenzojhwh), took him to a country of Commerce (Molfetta, Pontifical Theological Institute)
  • humanumgenus
    humanumgenus ha pubblicato un commento 
    4 ore fa
    2_8. Ezekiel 17 (for destruction, of: NAZI sharia Islamic Qur'anic) and put it: in a city of merchants (Catholic Church: as every other religion). 5. Then he took a spear in the country (lorenzoAllah), and put it: in a field for sowing (the vineyard: the Kingdom of God) placed, it by great waters (the power of the anointing: the Holy Spirit) and planted: as the a willow (with extraordinary fruitfulness of supernatural works). 6. It grew and became: a spreading vine of low plant, so: to have its branches facing eagle (YHWH), and his roots beneath her (right doctrine and grace). So it became: a vine that: made of leaves and put the branches.
  • humanumgenus
    humanumgenus ha pubblicato un commento 
    4 ore fa
    3_8. Ezekiel 17 (for destruction, of: NAZI sharia Islamic Qur'anic) 7. But: there was another great eagle (demon of religion, clericalism, idolatry, Salafis, dogmatic, ideological vision), with large wings, feathers and abundant (but does not have the colorful feathers: is, black bad), and behold: this vine(lorenzojhwh) turned her roots toward her, from the ground: where was planted, outstretched toward the eagle (clerical establishment) its branches: because: it the annaffiasse (1981 AD, I had 21 years). 8. It was planted: in good soil (religion human power), at: abundant waters (institutional power), so: you can put branches, bear fruit: and become: a wonderful life "(the ecclesiastical career) .9 . Say: Thus says the Lord GOD: "Will it thrive?
  • humanumgenus
    humanumgenus ha pubblicato un commento 
    4 ore fa
    4_8. Ezekiel 17 (for destruction, of: NAZI sharia Islamic Qur'anic) The first eagle (YHWH): will no tear perhaps: its roots and: not: will take away: its fruits to the point: that: is dried: and: to dry: all the young leaves: that: put? (started for me, a time of great aridity and desolation inner) Neither, we will need a lot of strength, neither of many people: to tear it from its roots. 10. Behold, it is planted. Prosper? Do not dry up, perhaps: completely: scarcely have touched the east wind? Wither on the ground where it has sprouted. '"[My God, who can satisfy your justice? Thou art a God, really picky!] This is the drying up: sterility, of every religious ministry, in every religious institution in the world [because God, is a jealous God].
  • humanumgenus
    humanumgenus ha pubblicato un commento 
    4 ore fa
    5_8. Ezekiel 17 (for destruction, of: NAZI sharia Islamic Qur'anic) 11. Then the word of the LORD came to me: in these terms: 12. "Thou, then: tell to a rebellious house (against: all religions of the world: fundamentalists, namely, also, against: all the accomplices of the seigniorage banking):" Know ye not, that, what these things mean? " Tell them: "Behold, the king of Babylon (the Pharisees, Rothschild: IMF U.S. 666): He came to Jerusalem (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia), she took the king, and the chief, and led them: with itself, Babylon (Baal Peor: FED ECB IMF 666). 13. then took one of royal blood (king of Saudi Arabia), stated: a pact with him, and let him take the oath; have deported as well: the mighty men of the country,
  • humanumgenus
    humanumgenus ha pubblicato un commento 
    4 ore fa
    6_8. Ezekiel 17 (for destruction, of: NAZI sharia Islamic Qur'anic) 14. because the kingdom was kept humble without being able to raise, and observe those: the covenant: with him and maintained faithful. 15. But, the new king, he rebelled against him, he sent his ambassadors into Egypt (Arab League: international Islamist their "Muslim brothers") because they might give him horses and many men. He who makes such things will prosper? Will escape? He has broken the covenant by the Islamic empire: and could escape? 16. How true it is, that I live, says the Lord God in the land of the king, that: he had made king, and verse which did not comply with the oath, nor observed the covenant,
  • humanumgenus
    humanumgenus ha pubblicato un commento 
    4 ore fa
    7_8. Ezekiel 17 (for destruction, of: NAZI sharia Islamic Qur'anic) close to him, in the midst of Babylon (NWO), he will die. 17. Pharaoh: Enlightened Illumiinati Rothschild (IMF - NWO, USA), will not go: with: his powerful army: and: many men to help him: the war (against China and Russia), where: will rise ramparts and you build towers to kill many men. 18. He violated: the oath by breaking the covenant, yet, he had given his hand! He did all these things, and shall not escape. "19. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD:" How true, that I live, my oath, that he has violated my covenant, which he broke, I will recompense them to him: on his head.
  • humanumgenus
    humanumgenus ha pubblicato un commento 
    4 ore fa
    8_8. Ezekiel 17 (for destruction, of: NAZI sharia Islamic Qur'anic) 20. Will tend to him: my net: and he shall be taken: in my snare, will deport: Babylon (with: Pharisees Illuminati: inro rthe Hell) and there I will enter into judgment: with him, for the treachery of which he was guilty, to me (for the killing: the alleged heretics (Shia) and the alleged idolaters: ie, innocent Christian martyrs). 21. All fugitives: of his troops: fall by the sword; those: that: will be scattered: to all the winds, you know, that I, the LORD, have spoken. " --ANSWER -- is a real fortune, by: the International Monetary Fund, which desperately needs: to kill billions of people, so that: a new monetary cycle can start again (scientist Giacinto Auriti)